Register to Volunteer, Coach or be an Unstoppables BUDDY!
The following are the goals for Unstoppables Buddies:
- To protect the Unstoppables player at all times.
- Always allow the Player as much freedom as possible to play his/her own game.
- Assist Player according to their needs.
- Be of good spirit with enthusiasm, love, good attitude and concern in motivating the players and their families.
- Become their friend; get to know the players and their families.
- Arrive at the game 15 minutes prior to game time.
- Demonstrates high morals and integrity on and off the field.
Being a Buddy is a commitment to a group of highly deserving individuals in an area that many have never had an opportunity to participate in before. It is a commitment to a team, a player and the community that is reaching out to support their needs.
We prefer buddies to be at least 12 years of age to participate in this program. Buddy duties will vary from full assistance for a player who may have severe mobility problems to offering guidance to players who can walk, run and perform many physical actions. Buddies may also assist players who do not have the mental or retentive ability to follow the rules of the game. Buddies can be fellow schoolmates, college or high school students, athletes, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts or any individual or group who wishes to volunteer their time to give the child the gift of baseball and a smile that touches us all.
Send A Message
Contact us in the form below to find out more about our programs and how you can get involved.
The Unstoppables league provides opportunities for children with special needs to participate in sports with their typical peers. We’d like to hear from you with any questions about our programs.
Sign a Child Up Today